Tankvision Tank Scanner NXA820
Acquires data from field instruments.
The Tank Scanner NXA820 scans parameters from tank gauges and performs tank calculations as one part of Tankvision. Tankvision is a tank inventory system which is operated by a standard web browser and does not require proprietary software or licensing costs. Tankvision is based on a distributed architecture on a local area network (LAN). Due to its modular structure it is ideally suited for small tank farms with only a couple of tanks, but also for large refineries with hundreds of tanks.
- A robust industrial operating system with embedded software ensures high stability and availability
- Approved for custody transfer applications according to NMi and PTB
- Modular design; easily adjustable to any application; can be upgraded as required
- Configuration, commissioning and operation via web browser; no proprietary software required
- Access for up to 10 users per Tankvision component from any connected PC – license free
- Predefined or customized operator screens for typical operation of a tank farm
- Common hardware platform for all components; no hard disc or fans – no wearout