Point level detection for fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids.
Solicap FTI55 is a fully/partly insulated and robust rod probe for point level detection of fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids. It offers maximum reliability due to its active build-up compensation and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to numerous certificates and approvals.
Capacitive Point level detection.
- Highest safety and reliability due to robust design for demanding process conditions
- Cost savings thanks to easy and fast commissioning as calibration is performed at the press of a button
- Universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- Two-stage overvoltage protection against static discharges from the silo
- Active build-up compensation for bulk solids with caking tendency (under development)
- Increased safety due to permanent automatic monitoring of electronics
- Reduction in storage costs thanks to easy-to-shorten rod model (for partial insulation) and rope model (for partial and full insulation)