For highest hygiene requirements in the foods and life sciences industry.
The guided radar instrument offers maximum reliability even in case of moving surfaces and foam formation, in changing media as well as spray head filling. FMP53 meets the hygiene requirements according to ASME BPE and USP Class VI.
Continuous level measurement via guided radar.
- Validation is possible without dismantling during the running process
- Reliable measuring results in changing media and process conditions
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Maximum reliability due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Easily integrated into control systems or asset management systems
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs
- The operating concept is intuitive and menu-guided in the respective national language thus reducing costs for training, maintenance and operation