Chemically resistant PTFE probe coated free of crevice for level measurement in aggressive liquids.
For level measurement in liquids, pastes and slurries as well as for interface measurement in aggressive liquids. All of the parts in contact with the process are of FDA-listed materials.
Continuous level measurement via guided radar.
- Reliable measurement even in changing media, temperature changes, gas blanketing or steams
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Maximum reliability due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Easily integrated into control systems or asset management systems
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs
- The operating concept is intuitive and menu-guided in the respective national language thus reducing costs for training, maintenance and operation