Highest performance pressure sensor with the Contite cell for hydrostatic level measurement.
The Deltapilot FMB70 with the condensate resistant Contite measuring cell and two-chamber housing is typically used in the process and hygienic applications. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation.
Hydrostatic Level measurement.
- Hermetically sealed Contite measuring cell with condensate-resistance, high reference accuracy: ±0.1%, optionally ±0.075% and minimum temperature effects thanks to active temperature compensation
- Best batch-to-batch repeatability and long-term stability
- Modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- HistoROM/M-DAT data backup for instrument settings and measured values
- Function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
- International usage thanks to a wide range of approvals