SupplyCare Hosting SCH30
Cloud-based inventory management platform for transparent information within the supply chain.
The SupplyCare cloud-based inventory management platform supports users in collaborative demand planning, event-driven replenishment planning and scheduling as well as the reconciliation (in/out) and consolidation (totaling) of geographically distributed inventories. You can involve partners from all entities and even from different companies to make your supply chain smarter. SupplyCare Hosting runs on a redundant server infrastructure at Endress+Hauser and is available via web browser.
- Improves demand planning and lowers your inventories
- Enables business processes such as Vendor and Supplier Managed Inventory (VMI, SMI)
- Complete solution from inventory measurement and data acquisition to integration in your business processes
- Worldwide service and support network
- Faster reaction to inventory variations within the supply chain
- IT infrastructure within the Endress+Hauser network with full support
- Complete inventory visibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere around the world, even on mobile devices