Receiver for non-contact point level detection in bulk solids.
The Soliwave FDR56 microwave barrier uses a contact-free procedure for detection of point levels. It can be installed in containers, conduits, shafts or on free fall shafts.
Microwave barrier receiver.
- Highly reliable measurement due to flush-mounted installation and possible non-contact installation as well as indication of the signal strength on the receiver
- Mechanical robust solution ensures cost savings over the whole life cycle of the product: No wear and tear, process-wetted ceramic sensor diaphragm (optional), long serviceable life, maintenance free
- Electronics housing can be rotated by 360°, allowing adjustment into optimum position after installation
- Direct connection of the supply voltage (emitter and receiver separately or together)
- Mechanically compatible to FQR50/FDR50 microwave barrier, existing process connections can continue to be used; likewise, accessories such as adapter flanges, installation brackets and sight glasses can continue to be used