Ultrasonic sensor for level and flow measurement for connection to FMU9x (measuring range up to 10m).
The FDU91 ultrasonic sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs.
Ultrasonic measurement Time-of-Flight.
- Integrated temperature sensor for Time-of-Flight correction. Accurate measurements are possible, even if temperature changes are present
- Hermetically welded PVDF sensor for highest chemical resistance
- Suited for rough ambient conditions thanks to separate installation from the transmitter (up to 300m)
- Reduced build-up formation because of the self-cleaning effect
- Integrated automatic sensor detection for transmitters FMU90/FMU95 for simple commissioning
- Weather resistant and flood-proof (IP 68)
- Integrated heating against a build-up of ice at the sensor (optional) ensures reliable measurement