Continuous, non-contact level measurement with low design height for flow measurements in open channels and sewers.
Ultrasonic sensor for level measurement and flow measurement following transmitters like Prosonic FMU90. For continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes, slurries and powdery to lumpy bulk solids with low design height and no maintenance. Also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs.
Ultrasonic instrumentation time-of-flight ToF.
- Self-cleaning effect of the sensor: Unaffected by dielectric constant, density or moisture as well as buildup
- Suitable for temperature changes: Integrated temperature sensor of time-of-flight correction
- The hermetically weld-sealed PVDF sensor provides the highest degree of chemical resistance
- Automatic sensor recognition of the FMU90 transmitter for easy and fast commissioning
- Resistant against weather conditions and flooding (IP 68)
- Optionally installed heating against ice formation on the sensor for reliable measurement