Free space antenna with an 80GHz sending frequency for custody transfer applications.
Micropilot NMR81 is particularly suited to free space applications up to 70m. The instrument with NMi and PTB approval is predominantly used in custody transfer. It meets all relevant requirements according to OIML R85 and API 3.1B.
Continuous level measurement via radar instrumentation.
- The innovative antenna design with an 80GHz sending frequency produces an intensely focused emitting angle of 3°
- Even baffles near the tank wall do not impair the measuring result
- High degree of safety: Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Highest reliability due to ±0.5mm accuracy
- Developed according to the recommendations of the International Organization of Legal Metrology OIML (Recommendation R85) of the American Petroleum Institute
- Local and country-specific certificates, e.g. NMi or PTB, for custody transfer applications
- Simplified installation and smooth operation due to the connection to the most important process control systems via open communication protocols