Standard sensor for highest demands in level measurement in liquids: Radar instrumentation.
Free space radar with its innovative and patented sensor design measures highly reliably even under extreme process conditions like high temperatures and pressures.
Continuous, non-contact level measurement via radar instrumentation time-of-flight method.
- Reliable, non-contact measurement irrespective of changing media, temperature changes, gas blanketing and steams
- Heartbeat Technology extends maintenance cycles and facilitates predictive maintenance
- Hardware and software are developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Even if tanks have interfering baffles, the measurement is highly reliable due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Easily integrated into control systems and asset management systems
- Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept on site or via the control system
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG worldwide saves time and costs