Point level switch for liquids for FailSafe overfill prevention.
Liquiphant FTL80 is a point level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. FailSafe overfill prevention in applications with functional safety up to SIL3 with one device. Reliable measurement values, not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
Vibronic Point level detection.
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508 Ed.2.0/ IEC 61511-1/ISA 84-1 and DIN EN ISO 13849
- Proof test: proof testing interval up to 12 years, Slave devices tested at the press of a button
- Permanent self-monitoring/internal redundancy
- 4-20mA interface (acc. to NAMUR NE 06/NE 43): easy integration via the switching unit (Nivotester FailSafe FTL825) with a two-channel output (safety contacts) and locking function or direct integration into a safety PLC
- No adjustment: quick, low-cost startup
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life
- Monitoring of fork for damage, corrosion, build-up and mechanical blocking