For liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up.
Liquicap FTI51 is a rod probe for point level detection of liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up. Also used for detection of interface and foam of conductive liquids.
Capacitance Point level detection.
- Cost savings thanks to easy and fast commissioning as calibration takes place at the press of a button
- Reliable and safe measurement due to active build-up compensation
- Reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- Short reaction time
- Material in contact with the process made of corrosion-resistant and FDA-listed materials
- Two-stage overvoltage protection
- No need for recalibration after replacing electronics