For continuous level and interface measurement in liquids.
Liquicap FMI51 is a reliable fully insulated rod probe for continuous level monitoring in liquids, particularly in build-up forming media and extremely high temperatures.
Capacitive Level measurement.
- Use also in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- No calibration necessary (factory preconfiguration). No calibration necessary for media with a conductivity of 100μS/cm and higher
- Material in contact with the process made of corrosion-resistant material, FDA-listed materials
- Menu-guided local configuration via plain text display (optional)
- Two-stage overvoltage protection