Pressure sensor with the Contite measuring cell for hydrostatic level measurement.
The Deltapilot FMB51 is a rod version with a fixed process connection. This device with the Contite measuring cell and is typically used in the environmental industry.
Hydrostatic Level measurement.
- Hermetically sealed Contite measuring cell with condensate-resistance, high reference accuracy: ±0.2%, optionally ±0.1% and minimum temperature effects
- Modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
- Easy and safe menu-guided operation: On-site via display module, via 4 to 20mA with HART, via PROFIBUS PA, via FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- International usage thanks to a wide range of approvals