Differential pressure transmitter with two diaphragm seals for differential pressure and level.
The Deltabar FMD78 differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor uses two capillary diaphragm seals. Typically used in process and hygiene applications for continuous measurement of pressure differences in liquids, vapors, gases and dusts.
- Large variety of different process connections and membrane materials
- New TempC Membrane for diaphragm seals: Minimum temperature effects and short recovery times
- Highest safety due to gas tight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to IEC 61508
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20 mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Cost savings with modular concept for easy replacement of sensor, display or electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)