Differential pressure transmitter with one diaphragm seal for level measurement.
The Deltabar FMD77 differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor uses a one-sided diaphragm seal or diaphragm seals on both sides with a capillary on the low pressure side. Typically used in the process industry for continuous level measurement in liquids.
- Large variety of different process connections and membrane materials
- Highest safety due to gas-tight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20 mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Cost savings with modular concept for easy replacement of sensor, display or electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)