For highest demands in level measurement in bulk solids.
Micropilot FMR57 is best suited for measurements in high silos, bins or on stockpiles of bulk solids. The parabolic antenna facilitates very small angles of radiation and thus the measurement in narrow silos.
Continuous level measurement via radar instrumentation time-of-flight method.
- Reliable, non-contact measurement even in changing media and process conditions
- Hardware and software are developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Heartbeat Technology extends maintenance cycles and facilitates predictive maintenance
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Even if tanks have interfering baffles, the measurement is highly reliable due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Easily integrated into control systems and asset management systems
- Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept on site or via the control system
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG worldwide saves time and costs