Free space radar for simple level applications in liquids.
Micropilot FMR53 is designed for simple level applications in liquids. With its narrow rod antenna, free space radar is particularly suited to small process connections.
Continuous level measurement via radar instrumentation time-of-flight method.
- The PTFE coating of the rod antenna including flange plating guarantees resistance to aggressive media
- Reliable, non-contact measurement irrespective of changing media, temperature changes, gas blanketing and steams
- Hardware and software are developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Heartbeat Technology extends maintenance cycles and facilitates predictive maintenance
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Even if tanks have interfering baffles, the measurement is highly reliable due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Easily integrated into control systems and asset management systems
- Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept on site or via the control system
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG worldwide saves time and costs