Electronic differential pressure system utilizing two ceramic sensor modules and one transmitter.
The electronic dp Deltabar FMD71 is a differential pressure system, used to measure the pressure or level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks or distillation columns/evaporators.
Electronic differential pressure.
- Eliminates traditional mechanical issues resulting in greater process availability and reliability
- Overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- Safety risks are minimized with the new electronic differential pressure system architecture and design
- Lowest total cost of ownership due to reduced installation time, maintenance, downtime and spare requirements
- Multivariable level measurement: HART-based differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperatures from one system
- Continuous health indication of the entire system via HART-based diagnostic
- High reproducibility and long-term stability