Cost effective device for sophisticated level measurement in liquids and bulk solids for up to 8m.
The Prosonic FMU41 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs.
Ultrasonic measurement Time-of-Flight.
- Reliable non-contact measurement
- Quick and simple commissioning via menu-guided on-site operation with four-line plain text display, 7 languages selectable
- Envelope curves on the on-site display for simple diagnosis
- Hermetically sealed and potted sensor
- Chemically resistant sensor out of PVDF
- Calibration without filling or discharging
- Integrated temperature sensor for automatic correction of the temperature dependent sound velocity