Point level switch for liquids in compact hygienic design for the food industry.
Liquiphant FTL33 is a point level switch for liquids. The FTL33 is especially designed for food & beverage applications where hygienic requirements are requested. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes.
Vibronic Point level detection.
- Designed for hygienic applications especially in the food industry – hygienic process connections and approvals available
- CIP and SIP cleanability ensured – up to protection class IP69k
- Designed according to highest requirements to quality and environmental sustainability, the self-monitoring Liquiphant offers safe switching also in case of power supply loss
- Independent of changing media properties an accurate switching point is offered
- A real plug & play sensor is offered without any need for adjustment even with changing media. Measurement is unaffected by conductivity, build-up, turbulence, flows or air bubbles
- No calibration is required, no specific know-how or tools (e.g. software) necessary
- Robust design made of stainless steel (316L) assures highest durability – no mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance