Point level switch for liquids in compact design with stainless steel housing.
Liquiphant FTL31 is a point level switch for liquids. The FTL31 is designed for industrial applications in all industries, mainly the machinery industry. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection in cleaning and filter systems as well as in cooling and lubrication vessels.
Vibronic Point level detection.
- Designed according to highest requirements to quality and environmental sustainability. The self-monitoring Liquiphant offers safe switching also in case of power supply loss
- Independent of changing media properties an accurate switching point is offered
- A real plug & play sensor is offered without any need for adjustment even with changing media. Measurement is unaffected by conductivity, build-up, turbulence, flows or air bubbles
- No calibration is required, no specific know-how or tools (e.g. software) necessary
- Robust design made of stainless steel (316L) assures highest durability
- A modular design offers different process temperatures and the widest variety of process connections and accessories in the market to fit every application
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance