Basic model of the free space radar to measure levels in liquids.
Micropilot FMR50 is the best choice for simple inventory and storage applications as well as process utilities. Free space radar is suitable for liquids, pastes and slurries.
Continuous, non-contact level measurement via radar instrumentation time-of-flight method.
- Reliable, non-contact measurement irrespective of changing media, temperature changes, gas blanketing and steams
- Heartbeat Technology extends maintenance cycles and facilitates predictive maintenance
- Hardware and software are developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Even if tanks have interfering baffles, the measurement is highly reliable due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Easily integrated into control systems and asset management systems
- Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept on site or via the control system
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG worldwide saves time and costs