For level measurement in liquids under extreme conditions. For high temperature and high pressure applications.
For continuous level measurement in liquids under extreme conditions. The process connection with a ceramic graphite sealing is suited to high temperature and high pressure applications as they occur in steam boilers or toxic media. The gas-tight feedthrough offers additional safety.
Continuous level measurement via guided radar.
- Reliable measuring results in case of moving surfaces and foam in changing media and even in gas and steam phases due to gas phase compensation
- Fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnosis using the HistoROM data management
- Maximum reliability due to the new Multi-Echo Tracking analysis
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Easily integrated into control systems or asset management systems
- The easiest repeat test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs
- The operating concept is intuitive and menu-guided in the respective national language thus reducing costs for training, maintenance and operation