Robust point level switch with extension tube for fine-grained bulk solids also for hazardous areas.
Soliphant FTM51 is a robust point level switch for use in silos containing fine-grained or powdery solids even with a low bulk density. Suitable for a wide range of applications with international certificates for use in dust or gas hazardous areas.
Vibronic Point level detection.
- SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance
- Measurement not affected by build-up or external vibration
- Various electronic inserts: e.g. NAMUR, relay, thyristor and PFM-signal outputs for optimum alignment with the plant control system
- Build-up and abrasion display selectable, density setting and switching delay selectable
- Choice of coated or polished sensor
- Build-up and corrosion detection