Transmitter for ultrasonic sensors in level measurement and open channel flow measurement
Transmitter in housing for field or top hat rail mounting in control cabinet for continuous, non-contact level measurement in liquids, pastes, slurries and powdery to coarse bulk solids.
For up to two ultrasonic sensors.
- Easy, menu-guided operation with 15 selectable languages
- Comfortable operation, diagnosis and documentation of the measuring point via the “FieldCare” program included free of charge
- Envelope curve display for easy and fast diagnosis on site
- Also suitable for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs
- Simultaneous acquisition of level and flow in storm water overflow basins with only one sensor
- Up to six relays for point level detection, flow measurement with backwater acquisition and recognition of impurities with one or two sensors