Micropilot S FMR540
Horn antenna and parabolic antenna for custody transfer applications.
Micropilot FMR540 is used for custody transfer and inventory control applications with NMi- and PTB-approvals and meets the requirements according to OIML R85 and API 3.1B. FMR540 with parabolic antenna is particularly suited for free space applications up to 40m and with horn antenna for free space applications that disallow the use of a parabolic antenna due to tank/nozzle geometry. Cost-effective and simple installation via 4-wire cable with HART and 24 V DC intrinsically safe power supply.
- Better than 1mm accuracy
- National approvals (NMi, PTB) for custody transfer
- Applicable as stand-alone system or integrated into tank gauging systems via the Tank Side Monitor NRF590
- Cost-effective and simple installation via 4-wire cable with HART and 24 V DC intrinsically safe power supply
- Alignment device to compensate any flange inclination
- Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric display
- Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics via operating software (FieldCare)